Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh
1 Festival Square, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH3 9SR, United Kingdom
Phone: (44)(131) 229 9131
4.6/5 (0 reviews)
Discover Edinburgh's Gathering Place
Overlooking Edinburgh Castle, the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa forms part of a unique gathering place, together with the vibrant One Square and award-winning One Spa.
Our guests enjoy their own Grand memories here, and it’s easy to see why. All guest rooms feature opaque glass-walled bathrooms and media hubs, with many enjoying views of Edinburgh Castle, whilst our bar and restaurant, One Square, serves a tasty range of British classics and over 50 varieties of gin throughout the day.
And what better way to re-energise than a soothing spa treatment at One Spa, followed by a few laps in the 19 metre swimming pool.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Experience More in the Heart of Edinburgh
Experience More in the Heart of Edinburgh
Take time out and enjoy a weekend break that takes in all the historic city of Edinburgh has to offer and still allows time to relax and unwind!
- Accommodation in a Classic bedroom
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Use of One Spa’s fitness centre, 19metre swimming pool and poolside sauna
- 4pm late check out on Sunday afternoon
- On site car parking
From £189.00 per night based upon two persons sharing a classic bedroom, for a two night stay (Friday & Saturday).
Why not upgrade to Sheraton Club.
Reward Yourself with Free Nights in Edinburgh
Enjoying free nights has never been easier. Simply click on the link below that suits your next travel plan and enjoy special offers like no other at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh.
- Reserve 2 nights and get your 3rd night FREE >
- Reserve 3 nights and get your 4th night FREE >
- Reserve 4 nights and get 2 extra nights FREE >
Sheraton Romance Package
Experience romance over champagne and chocolates at the Sheraton. Breakfast on us lets you share the morning and plan the perfect day. Linger longer with late checkout, and leave feeling rested and reconnected.
Your Sheraton Romance Package includes:
- Full Scottish breakfast for two in your room
- A bottle of Moet Champagne and Chocolates per stay
- 4pm late checkout (subject to availability)
- from £215 per night
SHERATON CLUB - THE UPSIDE OF EVERYTHING from £230
Reserve a Club Level room and enjoy access to our exclusive Club Lounge. Wake to complimentary breakfast, snacks and beverages throughout the day and free high-speed Internet access in the Club lounge and throughout the hotel. Life is better in the Club.
- access to Escape at One in the award-winning One Spa
- continental breakfast from 7am each day
- tea, coffee and snacks throughout the day
- beverages and canapes each day from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
Celebrate the New Year in Edinburgh!
If there is one thing that Scots know how to do with style, it's celebrating the New Year - and no other city in the world does Hogmanay like Edinburgh!
Join us at the Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa and enjoy our New Year's Eve Package which includes -
- Accommodation in a Castle View room
- Rates from £380 per room per night.
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- One bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival
- Arrival on 31 December, minimum length of stay restrictions apply
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
91%of our guests
recommend this hotel
How to find us
Located by Edinburgh Castle, a 2 minute walk to Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- Edinburgh Airport
- Au Bar
- Bramble Bar & Lounge
- The Captains Bar
- The Jazz Bar
- Calton Hill
- Camera Obscura
- Edinburgh Castle
- Holyrood Palace
- National War Museum
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Scottish National Gallery
- St Giles' Cathedral
- Angels with Bagpipes
- Gusto Edinburgh
- Mussel Inn Seafood Restaurant
- One Square
- The Kitchin
- The Witchery by the Castle
- 21st Century Kilts
- Hannah Zakari
- IJ Mellis Cheesemonger
- Looking Glass Books
- Odyssey Boutique
- Royal Mile Cashmere
- Summerhall Distillery
- The Old Children's Bookshelf
How To Get Here
Relax and recharge by the Castle
One Square is a comfortably modern bar and restaurant at the heart of Edinburgh. Vibrant and informal with an inventive range of British dishes and drinks list to impress even the most learned of cocktail connoisseurs.
- One Square Bar & Restaurant
Hours Of Operation
Your conference hotel in Edinburgh
The largest space for meetings and events in the Scottish capital