One Square offers a deliciously inventive range of classic British dishes all day long, including laid-back brunch, indulgent afternoon tea and relaxed late-night dining. Thanks to the tempting drinks list – featuring an impressive 52 different varieties of premium gin – not to mention the modern interior and...
A “MAMMOTH” NEW EXPERIENCE
We have partnered with National Museums Scotland to offer guests an exciting opportunity to get up close with woolly mammoths.
The Mammoth Package includes:-
- accommodation in a double or twin-bedded room
- tickets to the Mammoths of the Ice Age exhibition,
- unique in-room amenities including a chocolate Mammoth lollypop with a special Mammoth milk-shake
- a Mammoth badge, wall planner and activity leaflet
The Mammoths of the Ice Age exhibition has travelled to the National Museum of Scotland for the first UK showing of this interactive and family-friendly exhibition which was created by the world-renowned Field Museum in Chicago. This major exhibition explores the remarkable animals of the Ice Age and showcases an extensive collection of significant objects from this era, from real woolly mammoth hair and preserved dung to rare mammoth fossils and enormous life-size replica models. The exhibition, which runs until 20th April 2014, is accompanied by a series of fun events and activities for children at the National Museum of Scotland.
Further family highlights include a complimentary late check-out (up to 4pm), a complimentary children’s in-room movie, children under 12 eat free in One Square, plus access to the swimming pool in One Spa. As an added incentive, the hotel will offer a 50% discount on a second room that is booked for a family. The ticket costs for the Mammoths exhibition will be added on at point of reservation (see below).
The Mammoth Package starts at £205 per room per night. To book call the Resort Sales Team on (0131) 229 9131 or email email@example.com.
Ticket Prices – Mammoths of the Ice Age:
- Adult £9
- Concession £7.50
- Child (5-15) £6
- Family of 3* £19 (must include at least one adult and one child)
- Family of 4* £25 (must include at least one adult and one child)
- Under 5s Free
- Members of National Museums Scotland Free
- Full details on children’s activities are available on nms.ac.uk/mammoths
Terms & Conditions – Mammoths Package:
- This package is available until 20th April 2014
- Family swimming times in One Spa:
- Children under 16 can use the swimming pool in One Spa if supervised by an adult during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 15.00 – 17.00
- Saturday and Sunday: 08.30 – 09.30 and 15.00 – 17.00
- Children under 12 eat free in One Square with a paying adult only.
- Families can qualify for a 50% discount on their second room, subject to availability.
- A complimentary late check-out (until 4pm) can be extended on a family room, subject to availability.
- All items of this package are subject to rate availability.