One Square offers a deliciously inventive range of classic British dishes all day long, including laid-back brunch, indulgent afternoon tea and relaxed late-night dining. Thanks to the tempting drinks list – featuring an impressive 52 different varieties of premium gin – not to mention the modern interior and...
Meeting Rooms Edinburgh
The Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa has always been one of Edinburgh’s favourite meeting places is the heart of the city. It is home to a dedicated meeting and events space, complete with its own private entrance from the hotel forecourt.
With 14 flexible meeting rooms, our Conference & Banqueting area is the largest of its kind in an Edinburgh hotel, and thanks to the innovative design and meeting rooms layout, it is equally suited to everything from corporate events and exhibitions, to banquets and celebrations.
Meeting Rooms: 14 - Meeting Space: 1500m216146 sq ft - Maximum Capacity: 500
EXCLUSIVE GROUP & MEETING OFFERS
DAY DELEGATE RATE OFFER
- Book a meeting in our Edinburgh Suite for a minimum of 100 delegates between 1 October and 31 December 2014 and receive a special Daily Delegate Rate of £59.00 per person per day
- Book a meeting in our Executive Meeting Rooms for a minimum of 10 delegates between 1 October and 31 December 2014 and receive a special Daily Delegate Rate of £49.00 per person per day
- Your rate includes:
- a two course lunch in the restaurant at One Square
- three tea and coffee breaks
- onsite conference concierge
- use of an integrated screen, pads, pens, mints and iced water
- Book a meeting with us between 1 October and 31 December 2014 and receive a special group rate of £140.00 single occupancy and £160.00 double occupancy inclusive of full Scottish Breakfast and VAT (based on a minimum of 9 bedrooms).
To book, please contact the Events team on +44 (0)131 229 9131 or email us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
Offer is subject to availability, is not valid with any other promotion and applies to new bookings only. Event must be booked and take place within the booking window of 1 October and 31 December 2014. Minimum & maximum numbers apply.