- Children under 16 years old can use the swimming pool if supervised by an adult during the following times:
- Monday to Friday: 15:00 - 17:00
- Saturday & Sunday: 08:30 - 09:30 & 15:00 - 17:00
- NB These times are subject to change, especially during Easter, Christmas, New Year and other official holidays.
Gym & Studios
- Guests must wear appropriate clothing and footwear in the gym and studios.
- All Guests are required to sign a disclaimer form in order to use the gym and studios. The Fitness Team will provide guests with an overview of the gym equipment and provide any health & fitness advice if requested.
- Children under 16 years of age are not permitted in the gym or studios.
Thermal Suite & Hydropool
- Guests are required to wear swimming costumes at all times. Shaving is not permitted and guests must shower before using the Hydropool and after using the Thermal Suite. Guests who have any reservations as to their physical condition are advised to seek medical advice before using the Thermal Suite & Hydropool.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers are not permitted to use the Thermal Suite or Hydropool.
- Children under 16 years old are not allowed to use the Thermal Suite or Hydropool.
- Please book in advance to avoid disappointment, although walk-ins and on-the- day enquires are welcome. All Spa Treatments are subject to availability.
- In the event that we cannot accommodate your treatment request, we can place you on our waiting list. You will then be contacted should any spa treatment times become available.
- Guests must be 16 years old in order to have a spa treatment at One Spa.